Looking for a low down payment option? Look no further! FHA loans require only a 3.5% down payment, which is ideal for first time buyers or experienced homeowners who qualify.
FHA - Mortgage
· Lower down payment than other loan options, often as low as 3.5%
· Can be used on single-family units and multi-family units or 2-4 unit properties
· Funds can come from a gift
· May be available to qualified homebuyers with imperfect credit
· Higher debt-to-income ratios permitted for approval
· No income limits necessary
· Purchase, refinance, and renovation loan options are available
WHAT IS A FHA MORTGAGE?
Federal Housing Administration mortgages are loans provided by FHA-approved lenders that come with a down payment as low as 3.5% of the property’s purchase price.*
The FHA was created in the 1930s as a way to combat the difficulties in the housing industry in regard to unfavorable mortgage loan terms, low rates of homeownership, and unemployment among construction workers.
*Tristate Lending Group is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of or at the direction of FHA or the Federal Government.
CHECK IF YOU CAN GET PRE-QUALIFIED
Using a simple application process - and our expansive knowledge of the mortgage industry we can help guide you through the steps to check if you can get pre-qualified for a loan today.
TriState Lending Group, a Division of EMM LOANS, LLC. In the states of PA, NJ, DE.| All Rights Reserved
This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage solicitation activity or loan applications for properties located in the State of New York can be facilitated through this site or by TriState Lending Group.